READ ME PLEASE!
Hello everyone! Remember me? Wow, it's been a while! Life has been hectic for the past few months unfortunately.
So, on to the description:
1. I I'm really not the type to complain, I know I could have it a lot worse. However, an iPad- any iPad, not necessarily the newest one- would make my life a lot easier. The reason is that every day, all day, I have to carry a bag that weights approximately 6 kg, because of the books I need to have with me for class. I could have all of them in the iPad and save my back. Also, I don't own a laptop, so an iPad would serve as one too. The problem is that it;s way too expensive to even think about it for the time being.
2. New straightener! I've had mine for 4 years now. It has lasted much longer than I expected, but I think it's time to say goodbye to it, it hasn't been feeling very well lately :P
3. Remember those books I mentioned above? Well, they ruin every bag I carry for a long time. Obviously. And now I need a new one. Although I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be as harsh to this baby :)
4. Alright, confession time! Most of the time, my style consists of total black, a bit of burgundy and grey here and there, dark colors in general. I like dark, rock-ish, but still polished looks. However, I don't own a pair of biker boots, a basic piece for my style! I chose the Dior ones because they are so perfect, but of course out of my price range. Hey, a girl can dream!
5. This is my most worn perfume, I already used up my 50ml bottle and I want to get the 100ml one now that I know I will wear it to the last drop :)
6. And finally, health. This should have been first, but I saved for the end to use it as a wish for you too. Everyone, I wish all of you and your families are healthy this year and always. Don't underestimate the importance of health in your life. I will not say anything specific because it's not my intention to make you feel sorry or ruin the mood, but there is nothing more important than being able to celebrate with all of your family, I speak from personal experience. Any material posession could never measure up to that.
Have a very merry Christmas everyone!